TACS Level 1: Gap Analysis against goals, standards or best practice - based on your company requirements; typically 1-2 month consultancy depending on the size and complexity of the IT business.
TACS Level 2: Gap Analysis and remediation plan - giving you a detailed roadmap for success.
TACS Level 3: Fully integrated solution including gap analysis, remediation plan and full management/implementation of all remediation activities and management of certification audit if required.
Type A will engage with your business leaders, your organisational 'facilitators' and your 'inhibitors' and your customers - internal and external - or suppliers as required. Engagement at all levels means true understanding - and true understanding is the first step on the path to improvement. The Type A improvement method means adding controls into your business that will have minimal impact on the status quo - they will fit your own existing processes, and enhance productivity and awareness.
Type A can help you to:
- Achieve ISO certification - ISO9001 (Quality Management), ISO20000 (IT Service Management), ISO27001 (Information Security)
- Implement and benchmark against best practice - e.g. ITIL, CobiT etc
- Mitigate risk to the organisation, to information, to projects and planning, to infrastructure
- Achieve greater levels of efficiency, of staff awareness, of process improvement, of customer satisfaction
- Succeed with internal and external audits
- Restructure teams and develop or re-engineer processes
- Manage organisational change to achieve real culture shifts and improvement in morale